The ISAC Fund, supported by the Embassy of Canada in Belgrade, offers two fellowships for the 8th School of Security Sector Reform in Serbia on competitive basis to successful applicants
In an effort to attract highly skilled and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and contacts offered by the School, the ISAC Fund is pleased to announce that two fellowships on the 8th School of SSR in Serbia are offered to candidates by application.
All interested and qualified individuals need to complete an application form and mail it to the ISAC Fund no later than Friday, 29 September 2006:
|ISAC Fund (Fellowships programme)
Kapetan Mišina 5 / II
The ISAC Fund strongly encourages qualified female candidates to apply and will reserve one of the two places offered to a qualified female candidate.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Candidates should have a degree or be enrolled at a university program.
- Candidates need to have good command of the English language (part of the lectures and discussions will be in English).
- Candidates need to complete an application form in English.
Successful candidates are offered a Fellowship that includes:
- Five days of lectures, discussions and workshops at the 8th School of SSR in Serbia;
- Readers and all other School material.
- Transport to and from Belgrade (Serbia only, if needed)
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the course (6 nights).