ISAC Fund invites all interested candidates to apply for its 2011 Internship program.
ISAC Fund offers the intern a possibility to become a part of its small and dynamic working environment and to gain valuable first-hand experience on developing and implementing projects pertaining to Serbia’s European and Euro-Atlantic integration processes. The intern will be tasked with assisting ISAC Fund’s core team in their work on on-going and future projects, current research and other tasks necessary for the every-day functioning of the organization.
The duration of the internship is 4 months (part-time). The intern will receive a monthly remuneration.
- Students of social sciences in the final years of studies (Political Science, International Relations, Security Studies, etc.);
- Excellent command of English – written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet research tools;
- Proven interest in and background knowledge of the topics relating to European and Euro-Atlantic integration process of Serbia;
- Good team player, communicative, flexible and willing to learn new skills.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- One-page Motivation Letter;
- Reference Letter, from a university professor or an official of an organization that the applicant was involved with through work, volunteering, or seminars (the letter can be written in either English or Serbian language);
- Scanned copy of a proof of knowledge of the English language (i.e. FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, certificates or a high university grade);
- A recent personal photo in .jpg format (maximum size of 300KB).
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011
HOW TO APPLY:
All documentation must be sent by e-mail only to: email@example.com, written in English, with the exception of Reference Letter.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for a personal interview.
Applications sent by regular mail will not be taken into consideration.
ISAC Fund wishes all applicants the best of luck.
We look forward to welcoming the selected Intern to our Team!